Wednesday 23 September 2015

Group Formation

For the trailer project as part of our A2 coursework, I will be working with Ellie Billingham. We chose to work as a small group as we both thought we worked very well together, not only with practical work (filming and editing) but also contributing our ideas into something we are both happy with. Between us, I believe we both have very useful skills that can be put into the success of the project. Ellie is a good actress who is very flexible with what she is willing to do for media projects and also has great ideas in relation to creative thinking and problem solving. I believe I am a good director and work efficiently and effectively. I also believe I have good editing skills when putting certain clips together in iMovie.

Our chosen genre is Supernatural Horror. We have chosen this because we both love watching these types of films as well as being knowledgeable about certain codes and conventions of supernatural horror films that are seen in existing films, new and old. Below are some posters for existing films that have inspired our ideas to create a supernatural horror trailer.




No comments:

Post a Comment